Snow Coach Dinner Tour - A Cozy Mountain Experience!
Our one of a kind Snow Coach Dinner Tour will exceeded all your expectations! Simply the best food in Red River prepared by Chef Kai awaits you at elevation 10,350. This cozy mountain experience is a "must do" while you are in Red River!
Your tour starts from the Main Chalet and ascends 1600 vertical feet to the Ski Tip Restaurant. Chef Kai and his staff take over from there. After having one of the best steaks in your life, you return back to our heated snow coach for the descent. Town lights twinkle in the distance as you make your way down the front side of the mountain. Your driver will cruise down The Face for some added excitement! Round trip times vary due to conditions but average trip takes about 2 hours.
Dates of Operation and Times:
There are two departure times - 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. The Snow Coach will depart from the Main Chalet. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the coach to depart for each of these seating times. Call us if you wish to do a Private Party on the Snow Coach and at the Tip. We can customize a party or a small wedding on our Snow Coach with Chef Kai!
Snow Coach salad with house made dressings
Warm bread rolls with butter
Your choice of entree:
Chef cut dry rubbed ribeye steak with red wine mushrooms and fried onions
Fresh Lemon and ginger salmon, poached in white wine
Olive oil and herb roasted chicken breast with pan dripping gravy
Chef's choice of seasonal vegetables
Your choice of dessert:
Vanilla bean bourbon creme brulee with whipped cream
Fresh fruit in a caramel citrus sauce topped with whipped cream
Decadent double chocolate cake with whipped cream and salted caramel sauce
Non alcoholic beverage included
Reservations are required. We encourage you to reserve tours well in advance of your arrival by calling 575-754-2223. Extension: 201 or 202.
Rates for Adults this season are $115. Children rate are $87 for children ages 5-12 eating from the Children's Menu. These rates include food and non-alcoholic beverage, taxes, and gratuity for the Tip Staff. If you are a party of 8, 9, 10 or 11 people paying on one credit card or with cash at least 72 hours in advance, the rates will be: Adult: $110 each and Children: $85 each. Parties of 8 or more are guaranteed that the coach will depart for your tour. Parties of 12 paid in advance is a private party for the coach and will be charged $105 each for adults (private coach $1260) and $83 for each child if prepaid a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- Although our snow coach is heated, warm footwear and clothing is recommended. Temperatures in the evening can be well below freezing.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase at the Ski Tip Restaurant.
- Snowcoach tours are group and family friendly. Be sure to let your reservation agent know you are traveling with a group.
- Rent the entire snow coach for your group’s special event and save! Special pricing is noted above for Private Coach Tours. Book early for special dates. Great for Christmas Parties.
- A 3-course dinner is provided, with three entrees to choose from and includes non-alcoholic beverages. Wine and beer is available for purchase.
- Each tour will accommodate up to 12 people. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the tour to go out.
Tours take off promptly at 5:30 and 7:15 so please be ready to leave by your designated times. The snow coach driver will meet you at the Main Chalet on Saturdays or Sunday through Friday at the Lift House. Please have your tickets ready for departure. Tickets may be picked up anytime during your stay at the Guest Services Office in advance of your tour in the Main Chalet.