MOUNTAIN RIPPERS (Snowboard/6-7 yrs)
Full Day Snowboard Lessons including lunch from
9:15am - 2:15 pm
Drop off at the Youth Center between 8:30 am and 9:00 am
Pick up in the red tent at 2:15 pm
No Storage for extra clothing.
Label all personal items including coats, hats,
Children divided into small groups based on skill levels of new & experienced.
Approximately 1 coach to 6 children.
Activities start for child upon entrance to their designated area.
Assigned Coach stays with group throughout the day including lunch.
Progress Report and briefing upon check-out
- 1. Electronic waivers must be signed for all products except for lift tickets only.
- 2. You may preregister everyone's information from the convenience of your own home or mobile device with no purchase necessary.
- 3. Signing the electronic waiverwill not hold a reservation for you and your family.
- 4. To reserve you must purchase your products online or by calling 575-754-2223.
- 5. You must be 18 years old or older to sign waivers for you and your family.
- 6. Start by filing out the first electronic form for adult guardian and then add your minors.
- 7. By signing the electronic waiver before arrival, you experience significantly less time in line.
- 8. The electronic waiver forms may be filed out on computers located on the lower level of the lobby of the Main Chalet, however for your best experience, we highly recommend that you complete the electronic waiver before you arrive (Use the link above).
- 9. Signing this waiver will not purchase the product for you, nor does it guarantee you a place in any class or private product.